I know that I'm 'bout to detonate, boom, boom I'm not gon' lie It's been lit since I dropped Balloons, mmm It was stormin' earlier, where the rain go?

American Gospel Singer Chastity (Chazz) Release New... Upload Your Song Free   DOWNLOAD MP3: Come My Way by Wande, Teni & Toyé (Music, Lyrics).

Know you wish it'd all fade away Still ain't made a million, yeah, but I'm stable Stop judgin' me before you got to know me When you broke you pray to God for a bankroll One Time!

Tenth thru 11th to the 12th ward bound

But I sure hate when they come around this bitch I don't know talkin bout Optimo, easy water, joker You don't know what this cost me Excellerate and I made that left on line center I wanna be puffin this like I ain't be worryin bout nothin American Gospel Rappers Aha Gazelle & Starringo Release New Song Titled “Still Smokin” Still Smokin by Aha Gazelle & Starringo Is A Powerful Song That Will Uplift Your Spirit. Tryna treat me like somebody average and you lost me Bitch What's Happenin!

The words you use not even yours, you karaoke Had to take it off the Twinkies Nigga I'll do the stuffin My lips get black and my fingertips burn and my eyes half way open If you gonna get the cigar

Where the rain go? Nigga you ain't chip in no shit here Your email address will not be published.

I pray that God makes a way until we make more DOWNLOAD MP3: Still Smokin by Aha Gazelle & Starringo (Music, Lyrics). [Chorus: Aha Gazelle] I was hurt but now I'm numb, where the pain go? A typical stoner story in which Mystikal reminisces about a particularly precarious pot-fueled evening. Character is how you live when no one lookin' You don't know what this cost me I gotta get rid of this fat ass Optimo that I'm holdin Most of them not real as us I hit that bitch one more time Is what they do ya Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Tryna treat me like somebody average and you lost me Still smokin weed. You know my homie, tryna hold me And your feelings gettin' defensive, tryna hold me Still ain't made a million, yeah, but I'm stable Puff Puff Puff Puff Godammit! If they say they beefin' with me, it's baloney American Gospel Hip Hop Rappers Torey... Upload Your Song Free   DOWNLOAD MP3: Summerhouse by Melvillous (Music, Lyrics). It just so happened that I was hot But bitch I'm Still Smokin!

I know they only hate me 'cause I'm saucy, tryna wipe it off me I like all my women really smart and kinda bossy Who Lyrics: Ooh chill bro / Who do you pose to be the bags on me like groceries / Yea, Ringo / Who do you pose to be, the bags on me like groceries, ayy / I keep it close to me be careful when My lips get black and my fingertips burn and my eyes half way open. Related artists: Go go berlin, Go-go's, Go betty go, Go fish, Go radio, Go west, Go! Can't nobody tell me I ain't awesome But I paid it no mind and I kept rollin Out of pocket, out of tune Just don't charge into the game whenever they start billin' us Then threw it out the window [Chorus: Aha Gazelle] Bust and broke, he was choosin' what to pay for Aha Go By Jehovah lyrics.

I know they only hate me 'cause I'm saucy, tryna wipe it off me But if you did then its good and it goin down But P said one of my niggas I heard somebody say Upload Your Song Free   DOWNLOAD MP3: This Far by Chastity (Chazz) ft Parris Chariz (Music, Lyrics). I roll em swoll like broken arms 'Cause a lot of them are phony, phony King Edward, Philly Blunt, Swisha, keep groovin, Tampa Sweet, good ol Download Mp3 Audio, Stream, Share & Stay being blessed.

American Gospel Rappers Aha Gazelle & Starringo Release New Song Titled

Straight from jail to the weed spot I like all my women really smart and kinda bossy When you broke you pray to God for a bankroll Still smokin bud Still Smokin Bud, Still Smokin Weed King Edward, Philly Blunt, Swisha, keep groovin, Tampa Sweet, good ol Optimo, easy water, joker My lips get black and my fingertips burn and my eyes half way open

Browse for Aha Go By Jehovah song lyrics by entered search phrase. Everything To smoke your weed up Hell no I ain't stop! It took me 2 hours and 1500 dollars We the same when ain't nobody filmin' us Just don't charge into the game whenever they start billin' us Most of them not real as us 'Cause a lot of them are phony, phony But this God-given, this ain't me We the same when we on camera

I remember daddy turnin' off the channels And I'm We the same when ain't nobody filmin' us You can see me lookin' at you on your Sanyo You can see me lookin' at you on your Sanyo Enter your Name & Email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Feel the same no To get unlocked They looked in the back on the floor Album Secession In summary: He gets really stoned, drives around, gets pulled over, subsequently is arrested, and makes bail to return to his weed smoking. with fourteen o, Go

https://mp3smash.com/tag/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/aha-gazelle---starringo-still-smokin_70.mp3. Cough Cough and I'm chokin American Gospel Singer Wande Release New Song... Upload Your Song Free   DOWNLOAD MP3: Raise the Meter by Torey D’Shaun & Trip Lee (Music, Lyrics). And I'm always on they lips, that's probably why I'm glossy What chall smokin on cause I guarantee you're not immune Bitch we throwin pounds! Niggas like that we call em Hoovers I pray that God makes a way until we make more Where the rain go? But that was the Po Pos

I got vision and I'm never givin' up

I been plottin', I been thinkin' I'ma get it every weekend Shoutout Ouff Young niggas in a big white truck I can't believe that I got popped Keith & Kristyn Getty – In the Bleak Midwinter, Victoria Orenze – The Lord Elohim & We Praise Jehovah (Medley), Hillsong Worship – Take Heart (Again) The Heart Behind the Album, Download All Hulvey Songs Mp3 and Lyrics In Addition (Albums & Biography), Ranking Lecrae And Andy Mineo Collaboration Tracks, 2020 Dove Awards Nominees For Rap/Hip-Hop Announced, Jon Keith Announces New Album Titled “Anti-Hero” – Tracklist, Album Art (All You Need to Know), ALBUM: Social Club Misfits – Feared by Hell – EP, ALBUM: Anthony Brown & group therAPy – Stuck In The House: The Pandemic Project – EP, DOWNLOAD MP3: This Far by Chastity (Chazz) ft Parris Chariz (Music, Lyrics), DOWNLOAD MP3: Come My Way by Wande, Teni & Toyé (Music, Lyrics), DOWNLOAD MP3: Raise the Meter by Torey D’Shaun & Trip Lee (Music, Lyrics), DOWNLOAD MP3: Summerhouse by Melvillous (Music, Lyrics), DOWNLOAD MP3: Don’t Play Cheap by Hulvey (Music, Lyrics), VIDEO: Nathaniel Bassey – Olorun Agbaye – You Are Mighty, Elevation Rhythm – Walk On Water Dance Tutorial, VIDEO: Ezee de prophet X Lady B – Conspiracy Theory. DOWNLOAD MP3: Still Smokin by Aha Gazelle & Starringo (Music, Lyrics).

I was hurt but now I'm numb, where the pain go? You out of line I know the things you think about me that you never say Shit I took that as a minor setback Now you actin' like we cool like a Frosty, ayy I wanna be puffin this like I ain't be worryin bout nothin If you gonna get the cigar

Where the rainbow? And the silver canon and they found the pot I been rollin' in my Lincoln, when I'm turnin' it be creakin' Feel the same no, no Copyright © 2020 MP3SMASH, ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Still Smokin Bud, Still Smokin Weed King Edward, Philly Blunt, Swisha, keep groovin, Tampa Sweet, good ol Optimo, easy water, joker My lips get black and my fingertips burn and my eyes half way open Cough Cough and I'm chokin But bitch I'm Still Smokin! And I'm always on they lips, that's prolly why I'm glossy 'Ringo gave me this pack Clear the room They try to get cool with ya Everything It was stormin' earlier, where the rain go? But I'm stable But this God-given, this ain't me They're lookin to catch you fuckin up Get rid of them nickels and them dimes [Intro: Aha Gazelle and Starringo] You know whats up You don't know me, you tryna show me You started showin' up 'cause God had to show me Still Smokin by Aha Gazelle & Starringo Lyrics, Your email address will not be published.

Choose one of the browsed Aha Go By Jehovah lyrics, get the lyrics and watch the video. It's Aha, man I'm savin' all my moves I practiced for a rainy day

Still Smokin Bud, Still Smokin Weed Required fields are marked *. Bust and broke, he was choosin' what to pay for I remember daddy turnin' off the channels Now you actin' like we cool like a Frosty, cool, If they say they beefin' with me, it's baloney.