Since it was Restaurant Week. †All fried items are prepared in oil that is also used to cook shellfish, fish, and breaded items.

", "Wild mushrooms are a must try. We will still go back, but ask not to be seated near the kitchen.

Super close to DCPA, which is why we chose it. Super friendly and attentive service even though it was very busy! Delivery & Pickup Options - 1047 reviews of Stout Street Social "Definitely a fan. Never received the 8th. Anything else and she forgot. It was delicious! Ahi tuna, spicy crab mix, sushi rice, avocado, cucumber, citrus soy, nori, spicy mayo, eel sauce, won ton chips, Spicy ahi tuna, avocado, jalapeño, cucumber, wasabi drizzle, Shrimp tempura, cucumber, spicy aioli, avocado, eel sauce, sesame, crispy onions, Mixed lettuce, veggies, bacon, house vinaigrette, Romaine, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, Caesar dressing, Fresh greens, apples, raisins, candied walnuts, tomatoes, cucumbers, blue cheese, house vinaigrette, Mixed greens, roasted corn, red peppers, black beans, tomatoes, red onions, marinated flank steak, crispy tortilla strips, jalapeño lime vinaigrette, Mint, cilantro, truffle-chile glaze, snap, crackle, pop, Queso, guacamole, black beans, jalapenos, cilantro, house fried chips, House-made Salsa Roja with house fried chips, Salsa, hand smashed guacamole, queso, served with house fried chips, Buffalo sauce, dry rub, Sweet Thai Chili or honey-chipotle BBQ, served with blue cheese or ranch dressing, Two sliders, choice of crispy buffalo chicken or BBQ pulled pork, Smoky blue cheese, buffalo sauce, fresh jalapeños, bacon, Served with choice of French Fries, Side Salad, Seasonal Vegetable or Cole Slaw. Recommended some great beers and food. Do not hesitate to go - it was energetic, noisy and a great time! I ordered the stout street social burger, on wheat bread, medium rare.

Stout Street Social Denver; Stout Street Social, Central Business District; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Stout Street Social Restaurant on Zomato It is an icon with title Location Fill.

,  Stout Street Social does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats.

Ahi tuna, spicy crab mix, sushi rice, avocado, cucumber, citrus soy, nori, spicy mayo, eel sauce, won ton chips, Spicy ahi tuna, avocado, jalapeño, cucumber, wasabi drizzle, Shrimp tempura, cucumber, spicy aioli, avocado, eel sauce, sesame, crispy onions, Mixed lettuce, veggies, bacon, house vinaigrette, Romaine, parmesan cheese, tomatoes, Caesar dressing, Fresh greens, apples, raisins, candied walnuts, tomatoes, cucumbers, blue cheese, house vinaigrette, Mixed greens, roasted corn, red peppers, black beans, tomatoes, red onions, marinated flank steak, crispy tortilla strips, jalapeño lime vinaigrette, Mint, cilantro, truffle-chile glaze, snap, crackle, pop, Queso, guacamole, black beans, jalapenos, cilantro, house fried chips, House-made Salsa Roja with house fried chips, Salsa, hand smashed guacamole, queso, served with house fried chips, Buffalo sauce, dry rub, Sweet Thai Chili or honey-chipotle BBQ, served with blue cheese or ranch dressing, Two sliders, choice of crispy buffalo chicken or BBQ pulled pork, Smoky blue cheese, buffalo sauce, fresh jalapeños, bacon, Served with choice of French Fries, Side Salad, Seasonal Vegetable or Cole Slaw. Happy hour crowd still there with ncaa tournament playing. Focusing to bring you delicious food, for friends, for fun, for sharing, and for being social. We thoroughly enjoyed our dinner at Stout Street Social. The food was beyond fantastic. Everyone knows happy hour is only happy if it's filled with cheap food and drinks, and both are bountiful here. Our server wasn't very attentive, although I must say, it was a busy evening following the Broncos Championship game. First time to the "Social." I had the Brussels sprouts (absolutely delicious) and the mac and cheese with chicken (very delicious -- liked the spice). Good selection of drinks and an attentive staff. I would recommend going next time you are looking for a nice night out. If you like Brussel sprouts, you have to try it. Although it was slow, I would high recommend just don't go if you have a schedule you are trying to meet. Party of 8. The Cuban Sandwich was nice  & moist, yet crunchy on the outside!!! Can't wait to go back and try some more of the delicious appetizers! Service was great even though they were busy. 6, Hendricks Gin, elderflower liqueur, tonic, fresh mint and cucumber, lemon juice, Breckenridge Bourbon, Campari, Carpano Antica, St. George Nola Coffee Liqueur, Breckenridge Chili Chile Vodka, mango puree, fresh jalapeño, lime juice, Tajin rim, Exotico Blanco Tequila, St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, rosemary simple syrup, lemon juice, Red or White Wine, Brandy, Leopold Bros. American Orange Liqueur, orange juice, pineapple juice, splash of soda. Consuming raw or undercooked meats, poultry, seafood, shellfish or eggs, may increase your risk of foodborne illness, especially if you have certain medical conditions. We had the Korean wings and I had their Social burger which was very very good.

They were out of the roll of the day so I settled on the spicy California roll, excellent again. Restaurants in Denver, Denver Restaurants, stout street social north capitol hill menu. Great vibe and big TVs to watch games. The food was tasty and attractive in its presentation. My family and I had dinner here. (Pulling an Arnold).

Chopped​ romaine, parmesan cheese, caesar dressing, Stout Street Social — 1400 Stout St Denver, CO — (303) 214-9100, Soccer, Basketball, Hockey, Football, MMA, (14th & Stout Street, across from the Convention Center Some servers are right on it and others are there to eat on the side and gossip with other staff. I thought my one meal was okay. She brought one container for both the sandwich and the coleslaw. Disclaimer: Always check with the business for pricing and availability of menu items. The calamari was delicious. See up-to-date pricelists and view recent announcements for this location. Also conveniently located across from the Denver Convention Center. Late for the show. Our everyday menu offers small plates, sushi, fresh salads, burgers, sandwiches and hearty entrées. Ask Your Server About Our Gluten Free Options. All trademarks are properties of their respective owners. Would return. stoutstsocial.com, (14th & Stout Street, across from the Convention Center) Had a solid selection of food, all made well. Looking forward to another visit very soon. The service was outstanding. Had fish tacos, cubans and social burger. I look forward to eating here again when I am in downtown Denver. How is Stout Street Social restaurant rated? I received a very attentive bartender/server who asked my name and continued to call me by name the entire night, something that made me feel welcome in a new city. Had a good sandwich but I can get that anywhere.

The atmosphere is casual but upscale. My friends and I had a great experience! Dinner arrives with only 6 meals.

I was ready to walk but He made the difference. We use the latest and greatest technology available to provide the best possible web experience.Please enable JavaScript in your browser settings to continue. Stout Street Social Denver; Stout Street Social, North Capitol Hill; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Stout Street Social Restaurant on Zomato Definitely would visit this place again! Great food, atmosphere, selection. Want to chime in. Located in Downtown, Classic gin or vodka - dirty or not? She checked on us but did not hover and gave all the time we wanted. Under the ownership of the local restaurant group, Concept Restaurants, comes Stout Street Social a casual American restaurant with a social, vibrant atmosphere, focused on connecting and simply delicious food. If your looking for a great meal when visiting the convention center, this is the place.

The US average is 3.9%. Contrary to what you may be thinking, I do not have vested interest in Stout Street Social, but I do want to get the word out that there does exist a place where dining in is excellent and worth every cent of your dollar. Thanks! Our everyday menu offers small plates, appetizers, snacks and … Waiter was slow for everything. I'd be willing to give it a 2nd try on the chance that this was just someone's bad day. Highly recommend! The waitress was more interested in making sure we refilled our booze than in anything else. We will definitely go back. Just had dinner at Stout St., my Social Burger was awesome, very juicy and pink in the middle. I will definitely be returning. Foursquare © 2020  Lovingly made in NYC, CHI, SEA & LA, "Great space, excellent food and drink. We had the Social Burger and it was absolutely incredible! +$1: cheese or crispy onions | +$2 each: apple-smoked bacon, fried egg, avocado or guacamole, Pulled pork, country ham, Swiss cheese, whole grain mustard, pickles, Marinated Portobello, roasted vegetables, truffle aioli, onion, Smoked pork shoulder, BBQ sauce, crispy onions, coleslaw, Grilled flank steak, roasted Portobello, crispy onions, caramelized onions, Swiss cheese, A1 aioli, All natural beef patty, lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, Beef patty, pepper jack cheese, guacamole, spicy aioli, applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, Beef patty, sweet & spicy bacon, truffle aioli, jalapeño raspberry jam, lettuce, crispy onions, Tempura battered cod, romaine lettuce, house-made salsa, avocado, chipotle sour cream, cilantro, served on flour tortillas, Marinated flank steak, crispy potato wedge, A-1 aioli, chopped onions, cilantro, tomatoes, served on flour tortillas, Smoked pulled pork, romaine lettuce, mango salsa, chipotle sour cream, served on flour tortillas, Marinated flank steak, crispy roasted potato wedges, seasonal vegetables, crispy roasted potato wedges, coleslaw, tartar sauce, Chocolate sauce, whipped cream,and fresh berries, Raspberry coulis, whipped cream and fresh berries, Choice of Ketel One Vodka or Boodles Gin, Carpano Bianco Vermouth truffle salt rim, blue cheese stuffed olive, Svedka Citron Vodka, Triple Sec, lemon juice, simple syrup, Svedka Vodka, fresh basil, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, Exotico Blanco Tequila, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, lime juice, Tito's Handmade Vodka, St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, vanilla syrup, lemon juice, ginger beer, Tap Rye 8 Year Rye Whisky, Luxardo Sangue Morlacco Cherry Liqueur, Regan's Orange Bitters No. Went for a night out with the girls. Our everyday menu offers small plates, appetizers, snacks and … The food was super good. As expected the beer scene is top notch.

+$1: cheese or crispy onions | +$2 each: apple-smoked bacon, fried egg, avocado or guacamole, Pulled pork, country ham, Swiss cheese, whole grain mustard, pickles, Marinated Portobello, roasted vegetables, truffle aioli, onion, Smoked pork shoulder, BBQ sauce, crispy onions, coleslaw, Grilled flank steak, roasted Portobello, crispy onions, caramelized onions, Swiss cheese, A1 aioli, All natural beef patty, lettuce, tomato, pickle, onion, Beef patty, pepper jack cheese, guacamole, spicy aioli, applewood-smoked bacon, lettuce, tomato, Beef patty, sweet & spicy bacon, truffle aioli, jalapeño raspberry jam, lettuce, crispy onions, Tempura battered cod, romaine lettuce, house-made salsa, avocado, chipotle sour cream, cilantro, served on flour tortillas, Marinated flank steak, crispy potato wedge, A-1 aioli, chopped onions, cilantro, tomatoes, served on flour tortillas, Smoked pulled pork, romaine lettuce, mango salsa, chipotle sour cream, served on flour tortillas, Marinated flank steak, crispy roasted potato wedges, seasonal vegetables, crispy roasted potato wedges, coleslaw, tartar sauce, Chocolate sauce, whipped cream,and fresh berries, Raspberry coulis, whipped cream and fresh berries, Choice of Ketel One Vodka or Boodles Gin, Carpano Bianco Vermouth truffle salt rim, blue cheese stuffed olive, Svedka Citron Vodka, Triple Sec, lemon juice, simple syrup, Svedka Vodka, fresh basil, elderflower liqueur, lemon juice, Exotico Blanco Tequila, Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur, lime juice, Tito's Handmade Vodka, St. George Spiced Pear Liqueur, vanilla syrup, lemon juice, ginger beer, Tap Rye 8 Year Rye Whisky, Luxardo Sangue Morlacco Cherry Liqueur, Regan's Orange Bitters No.