Above given whatsapp status is the best short status. I'm sorry you had to leave so quickly, but just know that you'll be on my mind. Tomorrow is Monday.

Loves Sundays and being lazy.. Then Monday comes and things get crazy!

I don't want to go to bed, cause when I wake up it will be Monday and the weekend's over.

Loves Sundays and being lazy…Then Monday comes and things get crazy ! Does anyone else smell that? If you know someone's favourite colour or what they like to do on a Sunday, you won't fall for the character as much. 75+ [Best] Friday Status & Captions - Happy Friday Messages, Thursday Status Quotes and Messages For Whatsapp & Facebook, Beach Status - Beach Captions & Short Beach Quotes, Romantic Birthday Status, Wishes and Message of Love, 100 King Status and King Captions in English, Swag Bio for Instagram – Short, Classy & Trendy, One Word Caption – Best Single Word Captions, Birthday Captions for Yourself – Happy Birthday To Myself. Saturdays: I sleep late. Praise the Lord! I go to church every Sunday, which is like going to the gas station once a week and really, really filling up. Do not let Sunday be taken from you If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan. Sunday, good day, good work, Typhoon haired snake.

Sunday is a free day.You go to your work, school, colleges, and universities in all days. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. You would just like these Sunday status quotes once you read all through this. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. Start this Sunday with a clean heart. Three of the worst words to hear… ‘Tomorrow is Monday’. But Sunday is a day when you totally free and relax.You sleep a long time in this day.And your tiredness of week is wash on Sunday.. Best Status for Whatsapp Facebook, Best Status in English, Best Love Status, Best Attitude Quotes. Category Archives: Sunday Facebook Status. On Sunday morning, I’m not nervous… I can’t wait to tell what God wants me to say. Sunday Status for Whatsapp | Short Sunday Quotes and Sayings.

Sunday: I sleep because I know I’ll regret it Monday morning. Many People Daily share Sunday Status and Sunday Quotes with their friends. Sunday clears away the rust of the whole week. Monday, I hate you. A Sunday well-spent brings a week of content. (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Sunday already, now where is the weekend remote so I can hit the rewind button. I can’t love you enough. Have a great Sunday. Do Not Let Sunday Be Taken. Sunday Status and Captions: There is no doubt that Sunday is the best part of the week. 3 words I like. Free Daily Quotes. Day by day getting closer to irritating summer. It takes centuries to tolerate idleness idleness Sunday. New Sunday Status for Whatsapp FB: Looking for Best Sunday Status Quotes, We are providing Large Collection of Short Sunday Status.

The goal of Sunday is to leave my home as little as possible. Sunday always comes so fast & Monday is now closing in. Climb into bed tonight with that blissful feeling that there will be no alarm clock in the morning, It's the WEEKEND! – Woohoo!! And it helps that enchantment of watching an actor. All the good things in the world you deserve and more for giving me the best ever love felt.

Dear Weekend, I really enjoyed the time we spent together the past couple days. Happy Sunday! Do not let Sunday be taken from you If your soul has no Sunday, it becomes an orphan. Sunday: John 3:16. I really need a day between Saturday and Sunday! Sunday already, now where is the weekend remote so I can hit the rewind button. You can also share this Status on Social media.