Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine records for Temple & Webster Complaint information. Complaint via Phone number : 1300 900 675, The Complaint via Email : service@templeandwebster.com.au, Complaint via  Support Form :  Temple & Webster Support Form, Temple & Webster complaint website : www.templeandwebster.com.au, 1A 1-7 Unwins Bridge Road, St Peters, NSW 2044, Australia, Also Read: Foxtel Australia complaints number & email, More Contact Number’s Of Temple & Webster, Temple & Webster customer service contact : 1300 900 675 Warm regards, Lilli. The Company's vision is to be the first place Australians turn to when shopping for their home. 1800 502 355 (Australia) Customer service email templates have the power to add hours back into your day. Our Terms of purchase cite ""Delivery is to a ground floor; if the delivery is in a multi-story building the delivery company will not travel past the ground floor front door.""

Registered Office

I am afraid that we only accept returns if an item is still in its original packaging as our Terms & Conditions cite "Items returned must be in 'as-new' condition and packaged securely in the original packaging. The problem is that I have discarded the packaging except the bubble wrap. compromising on style with chairs and furniture from Temple & Webster. Had to take the legs off so I don’t crash in my sleep. Be inspired by 1000s of images styled by us.

How can I return it? Temple & Webster has a wide selection of dining tables in This means you have not used, assembled, damaged, washed, or laundered any of the items.". If you want to connect with the customer service department of Temple & Webster, you can reach out by phone, email, through social media or traditional mail. I have never needed to obtain a refund from them. every finish, which you can complement with dining chairs, sideboards and more. It’s a little disappointing. ACN 608 595 660. If you feel they are not up to standard, may I ask for clear photos of the product best capturing your concerns?

© Temple & Webster Group Limited ACN 608 595 660.

Thanks for getting in touch. questions-asked return policy to help you choose the perfect look for your home. entertain family and friends with kitchen and dining furniture that's both functional and stylish. It has been a great pleasure speaking to you. Either way, you’ve been wasting precious time. By proceeding you: Temple & Webster Group is Australia's leading online retailer of Subscribe now to get a $20 discount code!*. I tried calling you a while ago but seems that you we're unable to take a call.

If you are enquiring about a product, please have the product SKU# handy. Hi N Z., we have a mixture of items that are delivered fully assembled and some that are flat-packed. Thanks for getting in touch and we appreciate you raising this to our attention. Thanks for letting us know. Poor customer service for rug. Got some questions?

Hi Kim, thanks for getting in touch with us.

Does Temple and Webster deliver to 3rd floor apartments? At Temple & Webster we're all about helping you find the home style you love – whether you prefer a fresh coastal look, the clean lines of Scandi style, cool The Company's vision is to be the first place Australians turn to when shopping for their home. I also greatly and gratefully appreciated their excellent services and speedy dispatch of my order.

You can find this and other important information available on our website; (, Hi Kim, thanks for getting in touch with us. 1-7 Unwins Bridge Road When you connect with the customer service department, you will notice the company observes Federal holidays. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the troubles. In regards to your other question, we do not encourage our customers to return the item themselves as our suppliers do not have any physical stores or drop areas to receive the goods. We do understand that it's not the same as seeing the product in person, so if your purchase isn’t able to find a place in your home, we offer a generous returns policy (http://www.templeandwebster.com.au/customerservice/general_info.php#terms), Temple & Webster is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2018.

The brand was founded in 2011, and listed on the ASX as Temple & Webster Group in December 2015. It didn’t weigh anywhere near as much as an outdoor bench and two chairs. We turn to the interiors of urban venues around Australia to inspire three outdoor looks. as rugs, wall art, décor and bedlinen, you'll find it all at Australia's No.

3911. This is because our products will be coming directly from the supplier's warehouse so it will have to calculate the distance from the warehouse going to your premise. I have received the item I purchased - Anderson 4 shelf display bookcase - yesterday, today upon the time consuming effort of putting it together I have found that the laminate is faulty with small chips out of it and corners lifting from the shelf. I am afraid that we only accept returns if an item is still in its original packaging as our Terms & Conditions cite "Items returned must be in 'as-new' condition and packaged securely in the original packaging.

We're extremely sorry for the inconvenience. Read More Thank you for answering my call. Any further questions, our friendly customer care team are available 7 days a week via live chat to help find the perfect fit for you.

Wondering if there’s a warranty and how long it lasts on bed frames. We apologise for any disappointment and wish to take this opportunity to highlight the importance of reading our Terms & Conditions prior to placing an order in the interest of managing expectations. Gorgeous collections, curated by us for you. If a kitchen island is the heart of your entertaining space, it's easy to make a

Comfortability and item quality satisfaction depends on the materials used and on the requirement you prefer for a specific item. Thanks for getting in touch with us and we're sorry for any confusion this has caused you. Temple & Webster head office Number : +61 1300 900 675

We also offer a 30-day, no- questions-asked return policy to help you choose the perfect look for your home.

Save time and money with trade service and pricing.

All our items usually have a 1 year warranty. Our Refund Guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to 'RETURNS'.

How to decorate your entrance for Christmas. Our shipping cost will depend on every item on the website. Or perhaps you won’t let your new customer service agent send a support email without approving it first. Although we are extremely sorry that the item you have purchased has been broken. Please note that some items are specifically excluded from all change of mind returns. If you wish to complain to Temple & Webster, call the complaints line on 1300 900 675. We appreciate your understanding on this matter. Temple & Webster is an Australian homewares and furniture retailer. I'm interested in the Oak Clara Natural upholstery bed but the slats look extremely thin - no bigger than 5cm. Subscribe to get $20 off* your first order.

Bring everyone together for laughter and great food. May I ask for the order number this is related to so I can check this for you? deck, then add the perfect outdoor lighting and other accessories.

You can find this and other important information available on our website; (https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/customerservice/general_info.php#terms). Our Refund Guarantee is subject to the terms and conditions applicable to 'RETURNS'. The new dispatch estimate is 12/05/17. To those items that require assembly, unfortunately we do not offer any assembly service as of the moment. I am looking at purchasing and outdoor bench and 2 chairs. We're glad this is all sorted out. Products Link Market Services Limited We've increased our availability on chat and email to help, but unfortunately, as a result of working from home, we can't take phone calls at the moment. Bought a rug and it was great. However, if you've included Purchase Protection at checkout, and you change your mind, we'll provide a refund to your original method of payment. Find styling how-to's, shopping tips, recipes & more. We help you narrow down your selection. 66cm Vintage-Style Elm Wood Barstools with Black Legs (Set of 4), Chiro Plush Euro Top Pocket Spring Mattress.

200 George Street Please provide photos of the damaged item as well as the packaging as this will help us determine the problem and we will get back to you via email for a ressolution. from Temple & Webster. Trade & Commercial customers have access to the Temple & Webster Design team for a full design and procurement service. Good luck Miles, I hope you receive better service and pricing than I did. If your complaint is not resolved at this stage, the company’s complaints procedure is clearly set out along with further contact details such as a correspondence address and online contact form. Thanks for your enquiry. One of the best customer service i have come across in all my interactions. All rights reserved.

For more details, you may check on: https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/customerservice/general_info.php#returns. Company Overview. Bedroom Furniture Furniture Products. Hopefully, We helped you to get some genuine hours details for Temple & Webster. Our selection of stylish & affordable homewares.

Hi there. Sydney, NSW 2000 Grand in scale and soft in texture, a rug can ground and centre any space. You only give store credit?? To those items that require assembly, unfortunately we do not offer any assembly service as of the moment. ProductReview.com.au has affiliate partnerships.

Hello Kim, thanks for bringing this to our attention. and contemporary design, or classic farmhouse and French provincial pieces. Mix and match with other bedroom furniture including bedside Temple & Webster is Australia's Number 1 online retailer of furniture and homewares.

Temple & Webster Group is Australia's leading online retailer of furniture Opens in new window and homewares. Today, we will discuss about Temple & Webster hours of operation. tables, wardrobes, accent chairs, benches and more.

In occasions that the item has faults or damages, please feel free to send us photos or videos clearly showing the issue, ideally within 3 business days of receiving your delivery. You may find useful information by clicking this link: https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/customerservice/general_info.php#returns.

Ernst & Young in a range of styles, plus a variety of desks and storage, that help you get the most out of your day. The brand was founded in 2011, and listed on the ASX as Temple & Webster Group in December 2015. May I ask for the order number this is related to so I can look into this and assist you further? Customer service is closed on most public holidays.

Bring joy to your little ones' faces with our collection of children's gifts. The entire content of this website is copyrighted to the Thecomplaintpoint-au. We invite you to contact us through www.templeandwebster.com.au/contact. Unit 1A My review was about a dog bed that I purchased from them. Hi Nikka,Could you please try and get the marble base shipped today, only then it will make it to us tomorrow, otherwise we will lose another week unnecessary due to weekend. Thank you for getting in touch and we are sorry if you received an item which is in less than perfect condition. Temple & Webster is an Australian homewares and furniture retailer. We'd like to review this and possibly turn the whole situation around. WE purchased a Tiffany 'Dancing Flowers 'stained glass pendant light fitting on 31 March 2020,order no: 2130068685,and just need to know what type/size light bulbs (hopefully LED) are suitable? https://www.templeandwebster.com.au/customerservice/general_info.php#terms). Have a room that needs some love? You’ll have to contact the customer service department to explore the hours of special events. We will work collaboratively with you to find an outcome that you're happy with. Thanks for your enquiry. Thanks Lilli, all sorted now..just needed brute force!