My wife and I hired Flex catering to do a BBQ spread for our wedding this year. The WORLDS MOST POPULAR catering and event planning software with over 50,000 users. If you’d like something more than sandwiches and savouries. It has revolutionised the way we work from taking orders online to invoicing. It is all-in-one solution for events and corporate catering. New versions are released every few weeks or so with nice additional features which are always very welcome and helpful. Our staff can easily identify the confirmed orders and print specific production reports for the kitchen and drivers. This website uses cookies to improve your experience. The food was fantastic and the portions were generous, and the waiting staff were very efficient and capable at doing the various jobs that I had asked of them with minimal direction. We have thought of it all to bring you the ultimate reporting tools. It has built consistency within the business and provided transparency for our customers. Ideal for birthday parties, engagement parties etc, either at your home or chosen venue. Cheese & Onion Lattice (v), Flex Catering Now customers can view and order from our online menu. It has built consistency within the business and provided transparency for our customers. I would definitely recommend these guys. Flex Catering was the best business decision we made. We understand and recognise every client’s business is different, and likewise their needs, Our service is professional, personal, discreet and efficient, We provide a wide variety of delicious and inventive menus. Now customers can view and order from our online menu. Customer support is always online and very helpful. Should you not want any of the following menus we are happy to create menus to your requirements, so just give us a call! Now taking bookings for this summer... www.flexcatering.co.uk ... Flex catered for our school sports day and was a huge hit, your services were impeccable. They all worked incredibly hard to ensure our guests were happy and the food was delicious. Our staff can easily identify the confirmed orders and print specific production reports for the kitchen and drivers. We had afternoon tea and a barbecue and everyone really enjoyed both meals. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Now taking bookings for this summer... www.flexcatering.co.uk ... Flex catered for our school sports day and was a huge hit, your services were impeccable. Our staff can easily identify the confirmed orders and print specific production reports for the kitchen and drivers. The team at Flex have also been incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and are immediately available if/when we have any issues/questions. It is a complete solution for events and corporate catering, covering from taking orders online to integration with accounting software. Lee and the team did a fantastic job for our wedding. West Sussex Well done. All rights reserved. They additionally catered for a number of vegetarians with late notice, as there are always a few people who decide on the day they are vegetarian without having given you any prior notice! No call centres, no waiting in line. Flex catering provide a great personalised service an excellent product that is constantly evolving based on feedback from their clients. We had afternoon tea and a barbecue and everyone really enjoyed both meals. I was particularly impressed with the quality of food that was presented. Backup cache in use.Click to show errorfunction cffShowError() { document.getElementById("cff-error-reason").style.display = "block"; document.getElementById("cff-show-error").style.display = "none"; }. Manage your orders, events, customers, products, production, dispatch and much more. West Sussex The Strand Catering software built for busy operations. I would definitely recommend these guys. BN12 5QX, Problem displaying Facebook posts. It's the ideal solution for your business.... Hotels and Resorts managing group business and/or dedicated function space... FoodStorm's is the world's leading Catering Software. Advanced features for food, restaurant and catering businesses. Flex Catering are caterers for corporate events of all types, from business meetings and office parties to team building days, conferences, gala dinners and product launches. Customer support is always online and very helpful. We can build hot or cold menus to suit your requirements, even creating them to complement a themed event. Flex Catering was the best business decision we made. Our staff can easily identify the confirmed orders and print specific production reports for the kitchen and drivers. Party Platters. Well done. Our staff can easily identify the confirmed orders and print specific production reports for … Excellent service and support from the team - great to easily be able to problem solve as needed. Now taking bookings for this summer... www.flexcatering.co.uk ... Flex catered for our school sports day and was a huge hit, your services were impeccable. They all worked incredibly hard to ensure our guests were happy and the food was delicious. Our staff can easily identify the confirmed orders and print specific production reports for the kitchen and drivers. Advanced Online Ordering Website for Catering & Food Businesses. A big thumbs up to the Flex team :), Very quick, very good and getting better all the time - great customer experience. Ideal for birthday parties, engagement parties etc, either at your home or chosen venue. 8 Flex Catering Package: Your Catering Package Explained CREATE/ MARLOWE BUILDING Best for: Coffee and food on the go Situated in the heart of campus, Create is a great place to get your morning coffee and croissant. Flex Catering was the best business decision we made. Flex Catering was the best business decision we made. The team at Flex have also been incredibly helpful throughout the whole process and are immediately available if/when we have any issues/questions. The Beach Kitchen This website uses cookies to improve your experience. You can opt-out if you wish. Customer support is always online and very helpful. Cloud based, real-time catering management CRM and ERP. Now taking bookings for your summer bbqs ... Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linked InShare by Email. Lee was incredibly helpful ahead of the day, visiting the location on 2 occasions to find best places to set up, and also to discuss services I would require from 4 waiting staff that I also hired through flex. Hi Leeroy, just wanted to say a massive thank you for making our day so special, the food was lovely, presentation fantastic and of course you and Vicky were great,.. Flex Catering Lee and the team did a fantastic job for our wedding. Now customers can view and order from our online menu. Both Peter and Lee were excellent to communicate with and provided all our guests with a fabulous service. This website uses cookies, for more info please refer to the cookie policy. Flex Catering are caterers for corporate events of all types, from business meetings and office parties to team building days, conferences, gala dinners and product launches. Please see further down for the optional extras. During the morning you’ll find sausage rolls, pastries and a selection of teas and coffees. The Strand BN12 5QX, Problem displaying Facebook posts. Customer support is always online and very helpful. Your next-generation, cloud-based, securely hosted sales and catering software-as-a-service.... Used the software for: Less than 6 months. Flex Catering You can opt-out if you wish. Great software for our small catering company. Now customers can view and order from our online menu. Customer support is always online and very helpful. It has built consistency within the business and provided transparency for our customers. Our ‘Party Platter’ selection is designed to offer you a great selection of food at affordable prices.You can impress your friends and guests with a lovely hot or cold finger buffet that won’t break the bank. Now taking bookings for your summer bbqs ... Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linked InShare by Email. Close Flex Catering was the best business decision we made. Hands down, the best catering software we have ever come across! Easy to use catering software with online ordering. The Flex Catering Package is open to all students that live on or off campus, and offers an enormous amount of flexibility as well as a huge discount by paying in advance. Our ‘Party Platter’ selection is designed to offer you a great selection of food at affordable prices. (function () {var sc=document.createElement('script');sc.type='text/javascript';sc.async=true;sc.src='https://b.sf-syn.com/badge_js?slug=Flex-Catering';var p=document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0];p.parentNode.insertBefore(sc, p);})(); © 2020 Flex Catering, Professional Catering Software. Our staff can easily identify the confirmed orders and print specific production reports for the kitchen and drivers. Now customers can view and order from our online menu. Flex Catering was the best business decision we made. Lemon, Black Pepper goujons Lee was incredibly helpful ahead of the day, visiting the location on 2 occasions to find best places to set up, and also to discuss services I would require from 4 waiting staff that I also hired through flex. Hands down, the best catering software we have ever come across! It has built consistency within the business and provided transparency for our customers. If anything additional needed doing that I hadn’t initially thought of, they were quick to act upon it as soon as I asked, I would highly recommend them. The Strand We had afternoon tea and a barbecue and everyone really enjoyed both meals. Backup cache in use.Click to show errorfunction cffShowError() { document.getElementById("cff-error-reason").style.display = "block"; document.getElementById("cff-show-error").style.display = "none"; }. It has built consistency within the business and provided transparency for our customers. A great solution. We used Flex Catering for the new BMW Chandlers, Worthing launch party. This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google. Premium Hand-made Sausage Rolls This website uses cookies to improve your experience. Now taking bookings for your summer bbqs ... Share on FacebookShare on TwitterShare on Linked InShare by Email. If I ever plan on having a large event in future or any friends of mine are looking for recommendations I won’t hesitate to recommend Flex. Now customers can view and order from our online menu. Flex Catering was the best business decision we made. Now customers can view and order from our online menu. Complete solution with online ordering. Flex Catering is a web-based catering management software. Product fits our needs, makes things easy and is simple to use if you have some (small amount) of experience with similar software. Now customers can view and order from our online menu. It has built consistency within the business and provided transparency for our customers. We can provide fully staffed bars and arrange lighting and sound, marquees of any size, whatever your vision we can help you achieve it. Ferring It has built consistency within the business and provided transparency for our customers. An all in one catering software solution for More Catering. It was built for efficiency so you can easily manage your events, orders, kitchen production, customers and more. 14A Toorak Road South Yarra 3141 ABN 123 456 789 ; 1300 012 410..