It would not surprise me if ToS is not multitouch friendly, I got the Inspiron 2-1 . Scrolling charts left/right on windows? Press J to jump to the feed. Got a touch windows computer and am unable to scroll the chart with touch on the screen, the touchpad or the arrows. Or do you have a touch only device?

TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NYSE: AMTD) is the owner of TD Ameritrade Inc. Services offered include common and preferred stocks, futures, ETFs, option trades, mutual funds, fixed income, margin lending, and cash management services. ThinkorSwim is owned by TD Ameritrade, TD Ameritrade is an American online broker based in Omaha, Nebraska. The Unofficial Subreddit for ThinkorSwim.

My previous mac I could zoom into a chart and scroll that zoomed in chart left or right with the laptop touchpad. I’ll try what you suggested. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Please tell me there is a way, You might have to hold control while doing it?

Thanks. My previous mac I could zoom into a chart and scroll that zoomed in chart left or right with the laptop touchpad. More posts from the thinkorswim community. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. I can scroll by touch on the phone app. Got a touch windows computer and am unable to scroll the chart with touch on the screen, the touchpad or the arrows.

This interface provides you with a visual representation of a symbol’s price over time and hundreds of technical indicators that will help you analyze the price action. The video below will guide you through this interface and articles in this section will give you detailed descriptions of its components and useful features. The Charts interface is one of the most widely used features in the thinkorswim platform.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. iPhone.