Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), How to Prepare Your Bakery for a Health Department Inspection, How to Take Your Business to the Next Level, When to Say No: 4 Orders to Decline in Your Bakery Business.

I must apologize ahead of time for the pictures.

", "This is such a great recipe! Your email address will not be published. Post was not sent - check your email addresses!

Yet another way to enjoy Nutella! These pretty (and easy!) These vanilla cupcakes were so simple to make, and I already had all of the ingredients on hand!". Top Row: Caramel Toffee Pecan; Yolo Rolo Thank you so much!! "These cupcakes are so moist, not to mention that they have the perfect balance of sweet and tangy! As soon as I took the first bite, I knew I had created something divine! ", "These were so good!

Though red velvet and vanilla are always voted the best cupcake flavors, we think they’re sort of, well, vanilla.

These are fabulous! Required fields are marked *.

Whenever I get out the icing bag, they go bonkers. Your email address will not be published. They just seem delicious. "My kids and I made these for Groundhog Day this year!

", "If there was a recipe Hall of Fame, these cupcakes would be in it! Cherry Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Cupcakes: For real! I am Amber. makes them extra rich. These cupcakes were gobbled up in record time. Raspberry lemonade cupcakes, Coke cupcakes, Neopolitan, Nutella and coconut and all kinds of crazy cool unique cupcake recipes to make! Looking for one of your favorite recipes? Thanks Iris!

So many amazing ideas here! To prevent them from sticking to the pan, flip them out as soon as they come out of the oven. ", "These are unbelievably wonderful, brownie-like cupcakes! Copyright © 2020 crazylittleprojects.com. They have a lovely fine, soft texture and a good cocoa flavor. I took them to a ladies' tea and they were a big hit.

Kids and adults alike will love these festive rainbow cupcakes! Then you'll adore these autumn-inspired cupcakes even more!

Perfect for the margarita lover in your life, these clever sweet and savory cupcakes have to be tasted to be believed!

Everyone loved these and couldn't get enough. I hope you were able to gain some inspiration!

Top Row: Butter Pecan; Apple Pie Bottom Row: Chocolate Dipped Banana; Reese’s Puff . The recipe can easily be doubled, and next time I'll have to do that since people ate them like crazy!

We like unique cupcakes — those you don’t see every day in your local bakery. I had to restrain myself from eating all of it before I used it in the recipe!". I hope this list was helpful!

", "Amazing!

There you have 30+ cupcake flavor ideas to help you through any creative rut you may encounter!

The mascarpone filling is to die for. They were even better the day after I baked them! Thanks for sharing these– they look delicious!

", "These dynamite little chocolate cakes need to come with a warning label! They were great the first day and even the second day.

They were so easy and looked so elegant on the serving table. People are very fickle and get bored easily, so you need to be armed and ready with some creative flavors.

I’d love to hear which sounds best to you!

They look so fun and festive, they are a fun treat to take to friends and they make any occasion special! There also may be some repeats in these pictures, as I said, I always had a few daily regulars.

Their secret ingredient (sour cream — shhh!) There are no results for your search, Chocolate Cupcakes with Cheesecake Centers, Bacon Surprise Cupcakes With Maple Frosting, Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes, Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella-Kahlua Ganache and Ferrero Rocher, Banana Walnut Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting.