Al Franken: Good luck, President-elect Biden. Authorities said the collision happened Tuesday afternoon on a snow-covered road. Get up to speed with our Essential California newsletter, sent six days a week. West Hollywood-based Wondery, one of the country’s large podcast publishers, weighs a sale as it grapples with industry consolidation, increased competition and a federal investigation against its CEO and founder. Jerry Dyer said he was exposed after attending a “small dinner” on election night with county Supervisor Steve Brandau, who tested positive for the virus. “According to the outside source, a tug tipped over and crushed the two employees,” Cal/OSHA spokesperson Luke Brown said. Tag your photos #CBSMiami & you may see them here or on TV, By viewing our video content, you are accepting the terms of our, For the latest on Tropical Storm Eta, keep it on C, • @cbsnews Alex Trebek, the beloved "Jeopardy! Prop. L.A. County declares new coronavirus surge, sparking increased alarms, Cunningham concedes to U.S. Sen. Thom Tillis in North Carolina.

First responders arrived to the scene near 23 Glance Road just after 1:15 p.m. Many small businesses in Southern California are in jeopardy of closing permanently.

UPS Truck Accident Sponsored By UPS Truck Ends Trip In Biscayne Bay UPS' slogan of "What Can Brown Do For You" took on a whole new meaning for one of their drivers Wednesday morning. A Los Angeles County Superior Court judge upholds Jamie Spears’ role as conservator of his daughter’s estate, but didn’t close the door on ousting him in the future. Fresno mayor-elect tests positive for coronavirus. The airport is a major shipping hub. “Due to the weather conditions at the time of the collision, the road was wet and snow covered,” the fire department said. Filed Under: New Hampshire News, Windham news WINDHAM, N.H. (CBS) – Four children and an adult had to be hospitalized after a crash involving a UPS delivery truck and an … Your home for News, Sports, Weather, Traffic & the best of South Florida. For the first time, a majority of L.A. County voters cast ballots by mail, relieving pressure at polling places on election day. Gavin Newsom supported Proposition 15, while California’s largest businesses strongly opposed it. Los Angeles County Department of Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer expressed optimism about early indications that Pfizer vaccine is 90% effective, but urged residents to “stay the course” as cases surge. America’s separate information universes will make it hard to end the “grim era of demonization.”, Eva Longoria apologizes for comment that seemingly erased Black women in Biden victory. Enrollment is at an all-time high for the California State University system. ‘I just want someone I can sit with and talk to on the couch and have a great time,’ I’d often remarked to my friends about what I’m looking for in a relationship.