Gorgeous ladies Love the muffin and how you achieved so much natural sweetness from the bananas. Without the added sugar plus high moisture content, they can turn moldy more quickly than you might expect. Flourless and Sugar-Free Carrot Cake Muffins [Vegan] 3.2K Views 4 years ago.

Especially if you add the pat of butter – vegan or no. Excellent recipe! Place in the pre-heated oven and bake 27-30 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.

Avoid being fooled by the calorie/fat/sugar/salt trap that muffins really are. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Enter: Zucchini Carrot Breakfast Muffins. If you have just taken them out of the fridge of freezer, I’d recommend warming them up in an oven toaster if you have one. amzn_assoc_title = "My Amazon Picks"; We rlhave an allergy to citrus in the family! I also know how impossible it feels eat healthier when it seems like everyone else is digging into those holiday treats. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. ★☆. They are gluten free, grain free, refined sugar free and packed with carrots and nuts and would therefore make a legitimate breakfast option!

I’m trying to food log. 5 Plant-Based Foods That Boost Testosterone in the Body, 5 Reasons Why Pit Bulls are Misunderstood. https://chelseyamernutrition.com/vegan-zucchini-carrot-breakfast-muffins Next, fold in the shredded Carrot and Walnuts until they are evenly distributed throughout the batter. These cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent. They’re filling and energising as they contain a nice amount of protein, fibre and natural sweetness. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Thanks Tami!I’m so glad that you loved them! Thank you. Loved these I used peanut butter instead of almond butter and also sub rice flour for all purpose flour. // ]]> /* ]]> */, *Alternatively you can use all dates Estimated Nutrition Facts per muffin (if you make 12 muffins): 160 calories, 5 grams fat, 10mg sodium, 4 grams fiber, 2.5 grams protein. ★☆ From My Bowl uses cookies to improve your experience.

Yes, it’s Cinco de Mayo as I’m writing this post.

And even though muffins appear innocent, many muffin recipes have plenty of both. It definitely is denser.

You’ve taught me to be a strong, resilient, smart and kind young woman and I wouldn’t be the person I am today without your impeccable example, support, and hand to hold. [[Aside from tons of hugs from Mom yesterday ]]. ★☆ Combine all ingredients except the nuts and raisins in a food processor and blend until well combined, but with chunks of carrots. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Five Fantastic Vegan Stuffing Recipes for Thanksgiving! In a medium mixing bowl, combine processed dates and prunes, bananas, zucchini, carrots, oil, and milk. And yes, nourishing your bliss is all I'm about! Mix until uniform consistency forms. Tag @frommybowl on Instagram and hashtag it #FromMyBowl. There is absolutely no added sugar besides the bananas! Required fields are marked *. What’s your favorite way to eat veggies for breakfast?! These Vegan Carrot Cake Muffins are perfect for an easy on-the-go breakfast! This time of year, it feels like we’re inundated with foods that are high in fats and sugars, doesn’t it?

((score! Gently stir in the carrots and zucchini until thoroughly combined and then gently stir in the apple cider vinegar. (<– that was a joke. Please support us! These Gluten-Free Vegan Carrot Muffins are moist and fluffy, fragrant and fruity, and perfect for a healthy breakfast! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. Whether it’s an omelet, smoothie, pancakes, or a muffin…I’m in! Oats are naturally gluten free but are generally not considered as such as cross contamination is an issue. I’m so glad you liked them Michelle! Veggies + no added sugar = YAY! amzn_assoc_marketplace = "amazon"; (contains affiliate links which help fund this blog at no cost to you ? . Store in airtight container at room temperature for up to 5 days. The next time I used 2 T. maple syrup and the rest applesauce. Add the dry ingredients together in a large bowl and stir to thoroughly combine.