Presumably, were we to extrapolate this insane reasoning to other situations, someone who embezzled funds from their employer no longer needs to be held to account if they leave that workplace. Vikki Campion Background. If the matter was worthy of investigation whilst Joyce was PM, it is worthy of investigation after his resignation. A close relative or partner of a Minister is not to be appointed to any position in an agency in the Minister’s own portfolio if the appointment is subject to the agreement of the Minister or Cabinet. Media & the Morrison holiday. Is there something more we need to know about Gladys Liu and her links to the Chinese Communist Party? The Mamamia Out Loud team discuss…. Campion goes to minister Matt Canavan office as adviser. The father of Barnaby Joyce’s pregnant partner and former media adviser, Vikki Campion, has a message for the man in his daughter’s life. However, as of now, she doesn’t work for both of them. In a subsequent media interview held in her home, there is a photograph of Liu and Zhao on the wall in the background. It was the most utterly abysmal period of my adult life, and after thirteen years and two children I said, fuck this for a lark, and ended it. Ms Campion is seen managing Joyce's media events at federal Nationals conference in Canberra in September. Fox host exasperated over WH vote claims, London: Pub installs phone on bar so customers can order drinks, 'Don't get tested in school': Protesters ambush headteacher and kids, Fenwick unveils Wind in the Willows themed Christmas display, Tyrone Mings reacts to Greg Clarke select committee comments, US election 2020: Johnson labels Trump the 'previous president', Police swoop on village and fire rubber bullets to take down man, Onlooker screams as man waves 'gun' outside window in Leicestershire, Guilty corgi stares at owner with shaky leg after wrongdoing. But the former journalist's life out of the limelight came to an end after news she was in a relationship and expecting a child with Mr Joyce made headlines last week. They've had it on social media for years. In this piece titled “How Vikki Campion came to work for Deputy PM Barnaby Joyce,” Malcolm Farr gives background to the affair. I don’t know about you, but I find it almost impossible to believe the press gallery did not know of the seriousness of the situation until the last twenty-four hours. “Vikki’s mother and I think that with Baaa-naby [sic] as dad the kid will probably be a perfect little lamb,’ retired firefighter, Peter Campion told the Cairns Post, about Campion’s relationship with the Deputy Prime Minister. He served as the leader of the National Party from February 2016 to February 2018, and was Deputy Prime Minister of Australia from February 2016 to October 2017 and from December 2017 to February 2018.. Joyce was born in Tamworth, New South Wales, and is a graduate of the University of New England. To Vikki Campion, how deeply sorry I am that she has been dragged into this. The attack on women by Australian politicians, and Alan Jones, Further to the story of the four doctors who voted against Medevac, a letter to the AMA. Ms Campion leaves Mr Canavan office after he quits frontbench over the citizenship scandal. Embattled Deputy Prime Minister Barnaby Joyce accused of... Two women seen fighting in shocking street brawl, Matt Hancock says NHS will be ready for coronavirus vaccine plans, 'Lucky I was there!' Tags: Feminism, Jacqueline Maley, Natalie Joyce, Sydney Morning Herald, Vikki Campion. In this piece titled “How Vikki Campion came to work for Deputy PM Barnaby Joyce,” Malcolm Farr gives background to the affair: Inside the Joyce office there were other clues and they were quickly picked up by the minister’s highly respected chief of staff Di Hallam. Please feel free to come up with your own explanation, however, what has very quickly become apparent is that the investigation was never genuine. “Vikki’s mother and I think that with Baaa-naby [sic] as dad the kid will probably be a perfect little lamb,’ retired firefighter, Peter Campion told the Cairns Post, about Campion’s relationship with the Deputy Prime Minister. There are conflicting opinions on this: Joyce would have won anyway, some claim, while others suggest that New England voters did not go to the polls in full knowledge of Joyce’s character and circumstances, and might well have considered their options had they not been denied that information. Letters between Malcolm Turnbull and PM&C boss Martin Parkinson about investigation into Barnaby Joyce #auspol #estimates pic.twitter.com/rkAMuwu8ih, — Tom McIlroy (@TomMcIlroy) February 26, 2018. He must have spoken to a lot of people over the last twenty-four hours. At some point, every woman has to rise up and take responsibility for her one life on earth. Tags: Barnaby Joyce, Di Hallam, Malcolm Turnbull, Martin Parkinson, Ministerial Standards, Vikki Campion. Russian Airstrip, Phonsavan Northern Laos.