The awful taste stayed in my mouth for a good 20 minutes even after brushing my teeth. All creamy, delicious, sweet dips "The Walden Way," and still eat healthy! Would I get again? I needed this and quick so I paid the price. Groceries & gifts delivered from our store as soon as today! This page works best with JavaScript. Walden Farm's Caramel Dip.

Switch & Save hundreds of calories every day "The Walden Way". My first taste was very disappointing. Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Blueberry syrup. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional.

Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Reviewed in the United States on August 24, 2020. Reviewed in the United States on September 9, 2018. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. One of the jars leaked in transit. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Phone: 972-644-2000, Store Hours: Instead, switch to Walden Farms Calorie Free Caramel Dip. Stop using high calorie, sugary caramel dip that easily adds 220 calories in just 2 level tablespoons. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. You can still see all customer reviews for the product.

Again i do not write reviews. Most shipping is done by USPS.

This product is wonderful and satisfies my caramel needs, Reviewed in the United States on April 5, 2017. I tried the chocolate dip and sauce, Carmel dip and sauce. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Walden Farms Walden Farms Caramel Dip, 12 oz (Pack of 6) Average Rating: (3.8) stars out of 5 stars 6 ratings, based on 6 reviews. Enjoy with sliced apples or pears, over ice cream, in a smoothie, or parfait.

Arrives by Mon, Nov 9. Reviewed in the United States on January 25, 2018. Free of everything and has a pretty good taste, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2011. Though it is a dipping chocolate, I refer it on a slice of toast! Enjoy with sliced apples or pears, over ice cream, in a smoothie, a parfait or with a cool whipped topping. I would describe this Chocolate dip as tasting like Chocolate pudding with a slightly bitter after taste. Being on a calorie and carb restricted diet took alot out of me. Ordered in November delivered January. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. 2 comments. Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Pancake syrup. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Walden Farms Caramel Dip, 12 Ounce -- 6 per case, See all details for Walden Farms Caramel Dip, 12 Ounce -- 6 per case, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Reviewed in the United States on January 5, 2020, Not an eat from jar kinda caramel but I heat up and use as dip for apples great taste weird texture but tastes good that way, Reviewed in the United States on May 23, 2020. Perhaps it was a one-off? Reviewed in the United States on October 11, 2019.

Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Chocolate syrup. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Great with fresh fruit, ice cream or to make a smoothie.

(They were nice and gave me a partial refund.)

It is actually quite nice. However, I noticed all the products are an extreme watery consistency. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed.

*Contains Trace Calories. Walden Farms Calorie Free Caramel Dip is made with rich natural caramel flavor and a hint of pure vanilla. Some Walden Farms products (this, their barbecue sauces, etc.) Richardson, TX 75080 Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Blueberry syrup. I have unopened strawberry sauce and pancake syrup to try. Calorie free, fat free, sugar free, carb free and gluten free Pancake syrup.

Please try again. I even dip celery sticks into it. Switch and save hundreds of calories every day, "The Walden Way." Please try your search again later. NOT REALLY. The chocolate dip did not disappoint. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. Some times diet products are so bad as Nutrisystem that you eat them forced, not the case with this product this is my second batch I eat it with apples, I did not care for the chocolate deep not as good as this one. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Oz, Walden Farms Calorie Free Dressing French -- 12 fl oz - 2 Bottles. 100% guaranteed. On opening the container, I could smell a burnt odor.

It is very sweet and goes well with celery or drizzled over apples or even mixed in plain yogurt! Our savory specialties are made with ground herbs and spices, concentrated natural flavors and the finest aged imported and domestic vinegars.

Walden Farms: Dessert Dips. Walmart # 552028289. I don't know why it has so many bad reviews. Living a low carb lifestyle means doing without the sugary things I used to enjoy (that is, all the stuff that made me gain weight). $. There was a problem adding this item to Cart. This has a nice caramel flavor and I'm a fan of sucralose as an artificial sweetener, but WHOAAAAAA this is WAY over sweet. I still decided to taste it.

You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. So i ignored all the negative comments about this product and decided to give it a try. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Walden Farms Calorie Free Caramel Dip is made with rich natural caramel flavor and a hint of pure vanilla. It is a dip, not an actual marshmallow which is coming you must keep in mind. Walden Farms, Peanut Spread Calorie-Free, 12-Ounce, DaVinci Gourmet Sugar Free Caramel Sauce, Caramel, 64 Fl Ounce, Walden Farms Calorie Free Fat Free Gluten Free Sugar Free Fruit Spreads (Raspberry-Blueberry-Strawberry,(1 Jar EACH). Get specific details about this product from customers who own it.

This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. This item was shipped fast and safely packed! 14 (36.3 ¢/ea) Qty: Free delivery on $35+ orders.

Enjoy with sliced apples or pears, over ice cream, in a smoothie, a parfait or with a cool whipped topping. Yuck!

Send me an email when my question is answered, Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart.