The world of entertainment couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian is charted in this reality series.

© 2020 TV GUIDE, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. LeAnn and Eddie bring both sets of parents to Hawaii for a family vacation, and soon they regret the decision once itʼs clear that their parents do not want the same relaxing vacation they had anticipated. I'm embarrassed I watched it.

One the red carpet of Eddie's film premiere for the Best Man Holiday, Eddie and LeAnne face the latest tabloid rumors that they are involved in a 50 Million-Dollar divorce.

They're not the first and they won't be the last!!)

LeAnn & Eddie depicts a modern celebrity couple madly in love, constantly juggling responsibilities and the harsh tabloid glare. Sign up and add shows to get the latest updates about your favorite shows - Start Now. Soon the girls decide that LeAnn needs an intervention to get in touch with her roots. When LeAnn's childhood friend arrives with her new baby daughter, LeAnn quickly catches a dose of baby fever.

LeAnn & Eddie depicts a modern celebrity couple madly in love, constantly juggling responsibilities and the harsh tabloid glare. Meanwhile, Eddie inadvertently goes on a double date with his friend. Brandi, while her books were pretty funny, is too much on the trashy side and if Ed wanted a more normal life, he should've divorced her first. When LeAnn's Southern friends join her for a girl's weekend in Los Angeles, she takes them to a health food restaurant for a gluten-free brunch.

A trip to Nashville gives LeAnn a chance to make time for her father, and Eddie tries to connect with his father-in-law.

Brandi Glanville took aim at her ex-husband, Eddie Cibrian, and his wife, Leann Rimes, on Twitter last month, and now a report is shedding light on how Eddie and Leann felt about it.. I've said this in my review of another reality show, but truly... my "bar" for reality TV is pretty low.

The Dick Wolf procedural will tackle police reform this season, Here's when all your favorite shows are coming back, Ron Howard's adaptation is just plain bad. Literally watching someone do grocery shopping would be more interesting than this. Reviewed in the United States on March 26, 2019.

LeAnn Rimes has said 'public shaming' following her affair with now-husband Eddie Cibrian gave her panic attacks.

My opinion has nothing to do with the whole prior cheating scandal, that's not my business, it's just NOTHING happens.

I DON'T approve of their cheating at all (and who has cheated in Hollyweird??

The show focuses on LeAnn and Eddie's perspective of their relationship and addresses much of the harsh tabloid rumors. Opening up about her mental health, the singer said she found reading the … Download the TV Guide app for iPhone, iPad and Android! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average.

I feel if cameras followed me around it would have been 100 times more interesting. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. LeAnn and Eddie deal with tabloid gossip about their relationship in the series premiere of this reality show that charts the world of entertainment couple LeAnn Rimes and Eddie Cibrian. While trying to promote LeAnn's new clear purse handbag line, a PR stunt leads LeAnn to question her modesty. LeAnn & Eddie is a new reality television show on VH1 featuring country singer LeAnn Rimes and her husband, actor Eddie Cibrian. Where to Watch These idiots have no soul! There's a problem loading this menu right now.

Meanwhile, Eddie is offered a big TV job, but the gig would keep him away from his family.