The sacred things of God, His Word, His gospel, His prophets who receive and proclaim His Word. And if you did forsake yourself, why would you even ask? The highest office of the Melchizedek priesthood, the Apostle, requires that the holder be married.

Ultimately the answer affects everything we do: what we think, how we act, where we go, what we eat, what we drink, and what we wear and how we look.

The truth stands on it's own like a fighting sword. The rock of Salvation. If Christians in the early Church could become "dull of hearing," it is a given that the same could happen in any time or place.

And you answered "YES! The Savior and Redeemer of all mankind, through whom will all be saved at the last day to be resurrected and stand before the judgement bar.

I am the only man that has ever been able to keep a whole church together since the days of Adam. Remember, truth is that which best corresponds to reality. Christians hold that Christ has existed eternally and is truly God. I bear witness that He was born of a virgin mother, that in His lifetime He performed mighty miracles observed by legions of His disciples and by His enemies as well. I wish that you guys would see the truth and the light.

Since the very beginning, the Mormons have rejected all other churches outside of the Mormon church. In his letter written in 1903, Benjamin F. Johnson admitted that "In Missouri we were taught to 'pray for our enemies, that God would damn them, and give us power to kill them.' He is the one and only God. As I slowly turn from my belief in the world and toward that of God I see more and more. The Prophet has 24hr "secret service" bodyguards who protect him anywhere he goes. Is Smoking Marijuana Sinful? True LDS doctrine soundly rejects the idea of “blind faith.”Godhood: Pretty fairly described. Yes i did serve a two year voluntary mission in USA. I needn't argue that - put it to the test. Darell,Yes, it is all biblical. God preserved his word exactly how he wanted it! Jesus Christ is two. Revelations 22: 18-19 For the Christ of whom I speak has been revealed in this the Dispensation of the Fulness [sic] of Times" (June 20, 1998, ). I am no longer lonely and have many different options for dating. For example what God said in Isaiah 43:10: "You are my witnesses, says the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that you may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me. It is due to our love and respect for the Lord...It is not about getting points or working anywhere....So,are you saying that those that are still wrapped up in sin, are not worthy of Jeusus coming inside of them, and changing their lives? 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness Stop the hate, the fighting, the arguing, the rejection, the bashing and all other negatives. They have fallen for a trick of the devil.If God is the same today, yesterday, and forever then what he said in the holy bible can't be constantly contradicting and changing.

principles are, and how or why do they differentiate? However, the Church of JESUS CHRIST of Latter Day Saints is an actual organization of record, soon to be 15,000,000 strong...!

Yet if we are created from nothing, what enters us that did not come from God, that causes us to act independently? Each ordinance is sacred, formal, and performed by the authority of the priesthood. What Does The Bible Say About Mental Health? 15 Scriptures To Help With Hopelessness

Just as we do, we will still have flesh and bone if we achieve Godhood as I stated. But even if we or an angel from heaven should preach a gospel other than the one we preached to you, let them be under God's curse! Evangelists, pastors, and teachers who are true to Christ have no message but that which has been once for all delivered to the saints.Those who are claiming new revelations, new power, new authority, and are claiming apostolic status are false. It makes me cry...It tears at me everyday. Works do not do anything for us... works don't make us righteous. I don't have a lot of your kind of books, I always hear that your an accult book, because you still have more that one wives, I know a lot of MORMANS. I don't think her family would believe me. Confusing right? All mormons are cursed for not listing to the lord jesus. This must mean that everything we are is the result of what God made us to be. 1:9 ... not according to our works ... Tit. I doubt he would take take the time to to speak to you except if you had a big fat tithe check. 1:3 ) uniting in the single person of the Son two distinct and complete natures, diety and humanity.The sinless of Christ---- that he lived as the perfect man to fulfill God’s plan for all humanity. So while I agree that we may never know the mysteries of God in this life, we can know the things about Him that He has revealed. Saved Christians by grace IN NEW COVENANT who are lead and taught by the Holy Spirit are not under law or in generation curse in the law, Ephesians 2:4-9.