Man who pushes piano down mineshaft get tone of A flat miner. I took that as a yes. These funny and cute love quotes and picture quotes capture the special feeling of falling in love, and laugh at all the crazy emotions you feel as you fall in love. “Light travels faster than sound. 42.) Once a guy pulled a knife on me. Unless you're a serial killer.”, “It's not true that I had nothing on. “It’s okay if you don’t like me.

Man who eat many prunes get good run for money. Welcome back. Use these quick-links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of funny cute love quotes and image quotes. ~ Rita Rudner. He who thinks only of number one must remember this number is next to nothing. Panties not best thing on earth, but next to it. “People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”. You love animals, but you eat them. ~ Megan Mullally, Real love amounts to withholding the truth, even when you're offered the perfect opportunity to hurt someone's feelings. ~ Socrates, The happiest marriage I can picture would be the union of a deaf man to a blind woman. ~ David Sedaris, Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window.

Valentine Card Sayings

Plus some funny girl perspectives on being in a relationship too. ~ Oscar Wilde, People who throw kisses are hopelessly lazy. Stop waiting for your prince on a white horse. I’m a Frank-o’-lantern, only buttheads call me Jack! ~ Phyllis Diller. By all means marry. They've experienced pain and bought jewelry. If your significant other is mad at you put a cape on them and say "Now you're super mad!". You add meaning to my life and yet, you subtract some cash from my wallet. Most women desire someone who makes them laugh and also feel safe. Forget the butterflies, I feel the entire zoo in my stomach when I'm with you! 43.) Love makes people do silly things. “I’m telling you. Like, it made me send you this message!

Because it's hard sometimes to put it into words! Reminisce on all the special times you've shared together with this personalized "remember when" poster gift. A person in love partly becomes a poet, a composer, and the corniest person in the room. Love is like an hourglass, with the heart filling up as the brain empties. Together with you is my favorite place to be. Cute Boyfriend Quotes ~ Cindy Garner. ~ Joan Crawford. Man who eats photo of father, soon spitting-image of father. Man who sneezes without tissue takes matters in own hands. Here are some other pages that might help: Love Quotes for Her ~ Samuel Taylor Coleridge, Love is a fire. "Am I going to endanger my reputation if I wear it to the dance?” When he spoke, I could barely hear him. “Thanks for noticin’ me.” – Eeyore. Jurassic Park. Love is not having to hold in your farts anymore. A good marriage is like a casserole, only those responsible for it really know what goes in it. Below you will find our collection of inspirational, wise, and humorous old funny gay quotes, funny gay sayings, and funny gay proverbs, …

The people are fucked.”, “Never go to bed mad. "You'll endanger the school.” I smiled and fell asleep.”, “If you're too open-minded; your brains will fall out.”, “I’ve been fighting to be who I am all my life. Then walk into a pole. ", “If a book about failures doesn't sell, is it a success?”, “I came from a real tough neighborhood. You start with pair and end with full house. “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.”. This is why some people appear bright until they speak.” – Steven Wright 2.

Funny Gay Sayings and Quotes. Nobody keeps me informed. Man who lay girl on hillside is not on the level. Romance is the icing, but love is the cake. ~ Miles Davis, At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet. Warn a guy before you do a face-plant on the floor next time. Man who run in front of car get tired. I love you with all my belly. I love you no matter what you do, but do you have to do so much of it? ~ Franklin P. Jones. Use these quick-links to jump to a particular section, or scroll down the page to see the entire collection of funny cute love quotes and image quotes.

Let's face it, relationships aren't all sunshine and rainbows, and these funny love quotes joke about some of the ups and downs of being in a relationship. A fabulously funny love quotes collection including cute quotes you can send to your boyfriend or girlfriend, and funny quotes about love, marriage, and relationships too. ~ George Burns, All you need is love. About Love. Get married on his birthday. I make it 17 days come Friday since anybody spoke to me.” I love you enough to make our iPhone-Samsung relationship work. Ladies, if a man says he will fix it, he will. I love you even when I'm really, really hungry. ~ Charles M. Schulz, Before you marry a person, you should first make them use a computer with slow Internet service to see who they really are. ~ Will Ferrell, A successful relationship requires falling in love many times, always with the same person. I love you more than coffee, but please don't make me prove it. Or use the poster maker to make a typographical poster with one of our funny love quotes! Man who run in front of car get tired. Just a moment while we sign you in to your Goodreads account. I solemnly swear I am up to no good.

What’s the point of being who I am, if I can’t have the person who was worth all the fighting for?”, “Damn, Claire. Looking for more romantic, cute, and funny love quotes and wishes for your special someone? In a room full of art, I'd still stare at you.

~ Tim Allen, As a man in a relationship, you have a choice: You can be right or you can be happy. Man who jump off cliff, jump to conclusion! "Love" is the same as "like" except you feel sexier. You know that tingly little feeling you get when you like someone? Anniversary Quotes It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life. ~ Bob Hope, There are only three things women need in life: food, water, and compliments. ~ Paul Valery, Love; A temporary insanity curable by marriage. Funny love quotes for her, expressing some of the silly and frustrating aspects of having a girlfriend or being in love with a girl.

Because whenever I look at you, everyone else disappears!