However, she said, “If they were to come to me and ask me to do it [and] if I could work it out where I could maybe be recurring, I could pop in every now and then, I could work with these people that I love and still be a part of this. How much money is Alicia Minshew worth at the age of 46 and what’s her real net worth now?

eval(ez_write_tag([[580,400],'soapcentral_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_12',128,'0','0'])); As for her AMC days, Minshew says that she has nothing but good memories from the decade she played Kendall -- beginning with the way the character's original portrayer, Buffy the Vampire Slayer actress Sarah Michelle Gellar, welcomed her to the role.

Days of Our Lives Spoilers: Allie Gets Bad News About Rape Case, But Tripp’s Horror Story Is Just Beginning, ‘OutDaughtered’: Adam Clears Up An Argument Among Busby Fans, Royal Family News: Will Prince Harry Reject Title Before Queen Can Snatch It From Him. My life is here, and my daughter is in school.

The role would have to be a kick ass one, and it would have to work out with my family. From the time Alicia was in her first play in high school she knew. The series began airing on April 19 on YouTube and stars other familiar faces like Minshew's former AMC castmate, Jennifer Bassey (ex-Marian Colby; ex-Quinn Danvers, General Hospital). Super sweet. Minshew is represented by Newman-Thomas Management. It was a lovely gesture," Minshew recalls. ". © 2015 - Soap Opera Spy.

When asked about her memories of her AMC days, Minshew has nothing but good words. If the soaps were here in New York City it’d be a lot easier for me, but right now they’re in LA — so for me to fly back and forth is not something I’m comfortable with doing,” she said in the interview with Soaps. Alicia Minshew was born in Plantation, Florida, USA on Tuesday, May 28, 1974 (Generation X). “As far as I heard, Susan said no,” Minshew tells us. We would like to show you a description here but the site won’t allow us. She is living in New York now, but the soaps are all in Los Angeles. I’m craving something that's completely the opposite of what I've been doing.”. She is 46 years old and is a Gemini. The actress recently answered that very question, and it doesn't look promising. My life is here, and my daughter is in school. Liam's issues with Thomas have Liam taking a risk with Douglas, LAST WEEK ON B&B: Zoe's sister, Paris, arrived unannounced, and Thomas received a deadly command, B&B TWO SCOOPS: Three's a crowd: Learn your place in a romantic triangle, The Bold and the Beautiful celebrates taping of 100th episode since returning post-COVID, Kelly Kruger returns to The Bold and the Beautiful, The Bold and the Beautiful's Jacqueline MacInnes Wood expecting second child, B&B alum Ingo Rademacher opens up about anger issues and parenting, LAST WEEK ON DAYS: The DNA test confirmed that Tripp was Henry's father, and Theo returned home, DAYS SPOILER ALERT! It was a fun role to play. Gemini is excellent at guiding change and transformation. I play Kim, the self absorbed, headstrong, somewhat unhappy lawyer wife of Tom (the lead character). “ But, you know what? What are your thoughts on “All My Children” without Susan or Alicia? In August 2012, Minshew was cast as the lead in the film, Desires of the Heart which began filming in Savannah, Georgia. We want to hear from you -- and there are many ways you can share your thoughts. There is some serious conflict in their life and marriage. It has been her life.

All Rights Reserved. That makes fans wonder if she ever plans to join one of the remaining soaps today. About Our Ads "And years later she came to visit Eva La Rue (ex-Maria Santos; ex-Celeste Rosales, The Young and the Restless) on the show, and I met her in the dressing rooms. Login to add information, pictures and relationships, join in discussions and get credit for your contributions. As of 2020, Alicia Minshew’s net worth is, Alicia Minshew is a Gemini and was born in The Year of the Tiger. She first stepped into the role in December 2001, after the character's seven-year absence from the soap opera following the exit of Sarah Michelle Gellar, who had previously portrayed the character. Online estimates of Alicia Minshew’s net worth vary.

“Something funny. The education details are not available at this time. Genie Francis to make explosive GH return... ... is it tied to another star's rumored exit? In 2009, Minshew gave birth to her first child and went on maternity leave right as All My Children relocated production to Los Angeles.[2]. The television landscape just hasn't been the same since fiery All My Children character Kendall Hart had her passion and intensity extinguished by the soap's cancellation in 2013.