I just love my kitchen. Then coat the entire cake with whipped cream. I come from a small community on the coast of Kenya where cooking and baking is a huge part of life. Sorry for the late response! Nonetheless, the white version has also been equally popular as the black one. Then place the second cake(the leveled side down position) . Divide the batter among the prepared pans and bake until a wooden skewer inserted in the center comes out clean for about 25 to 35 minutes. I have made many other cake recipes as well like eggless rava cake … Click here to view the recipe in Malayalam, All rights Reserved. I have made many other cake recipes as well like eggless rava cake, vanilla Cake, chocolate cake, tutty fruity cake, spongy biscuit cake , No Bake Oreo Ice-cream Cupcake, Eggless Zebra Cake, Fruit Jelly Cake Dessert, Eggless Chocolate Brownie, Coffee Chocolate Ice-Cream Recipe At Home. Ex Tax: Ksh5,000.00, Ksh50,000.00 Ex Tax: Ksh60.00, Ksh2,000.00 I am in deep love with Indian food and can cook anytime.

When it become completely cool, cut into 3 … Ex Tax: Ksh7,500.00, Ksh5,000.00

And mix well. Add eggs one at a time, beat well after each addition. Spread a scoop of whipped cream in the cake base.

And this is also the first, is much like the Yin Yang principle – if there is a black there’s got to be white! This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Bakes, Cakes, Desserts, White Forest cake, Coffee Chocolate Ice-Cream Recipe At Home, How To Make Potato Laccha Pancakes Recipe – Indian Vegan Recipe, My Kitchen Tools – Resources For My Readers. Keep it aside. Most importantly, we never compromise on quality; our cakes will always taste like home. Your email address will not be published. Set aside. Arrange two 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper. Ex Tax: Ksh4,800.00, Ksh250.00 White Forest Cake Flours and Frostings.

Once cool, then use a knife to gently run around the sides of the cake to loosen it from the tin, and take the cake out on a plate.

Now decorate with cherries on top of each swirl. Now the difficult part - you have to fit the mould inside the preheated Pressure Cooker and place it properly on top of the baking stand. I have a new addition to my Forest Cake ensemble, the White Forest Cake recipe made with white chocolate instead of dark chocolate. Chill the cake for 10 minutes and enjoy the yummy white forest cake. Now add the melted butter and oil into the mixture and whisk with a spatula by cut-and-fold technique until the mixture absorbs all the oil. The neater the better. Ex Tax: Ksh5,000.00, Ksh4,800.00 Once the batter is perfectly silky smooth, finally add the vinegar and mix well. Ex Tax: Ksh2,000.00, Ksh5,000.00 Ex Tax: Ksh50,000.00, Ksh60.00 Black Forest Cake with Coffee Mascarpone Whipped Cream KitchenAid. Now add the vanilla-flavoured milk into the dry mixture and whisk in circular motions so that no lumps are formed. welcome my dear friends to my blog mintsrecipes.com. Cover the lid of the pressure cooker (don’t clamp) and let it heat for 8-10 minutes on medium flame. Take cake mould and Grease with the oil, put the cake batter in mould and bake it at 180 degree for 35 to 40 minutes in preheat oven. Thank you for registering with Black Forest Cake House! Whisk until you get a proper batter. Use a  palette knife to smoothen the top and a cake scraper to even the sides.

Browse the collection of our new products.

Once you get desired consistency, switch off the flame. Sugar syrup is ready.

All Right Reserved.

Let it cool down completely before adding the frost.

Layer the whipped cream followed by a layer of sliced strawberries. Click to find our Ramadan Special Recipes. Ex Tax: Ksh250.00. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Copyright © 2019 BlackForest House. Once the cake is cooled, level the cakes. Yes, you can use ¾ cup of canola oil for every cup of butter. water, whipping cream, granulated sugar, lemon juice, vanilla extract and 16 more.

Your shopping cart has been saved, the items inside it will be restored whenever you log back into your account. In a bowl, whip the cream with confectioner's sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer set on medium-high speed. If you already have an account with us, please login at the login form. Once the water starts to thicken, stir constantly so that the syrup does not stick to the pan. I have a new addition to my Forest Cake ensemble, the White Forest Cake recipe made with white chocolate instead of dark chocolate. Now place cake slice #2 over the whipped cream layer and repeat the same process of spreading whipped cream and sprinkling chopped cherries on top. When I moved to Nairobi, I couldn’t find a cake that seemed fresh and homemade, so I decided to turn my passion for baking into a business.

Do not over-beat. Add the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil until you get a syrupy consistency.

Keep the finished cake in the refrigerator for the whole thing to set nicely. You now have the basic Vanilla Sponge Cake!

Hi Sheena, Beat until the mixture resembles coarse sand, using an electric mixer set on low speed. Now grease the entire cake-tin/mould with sufficient oil/butter so that the cake doesn’t stick. I recommend using a pallet knife, you can also do it with a piping nozzle.

Then decorate the cake with white chocolate shavings and cherries or strawberries.

This will make your cake softer and moister. I have made the authentic Black Forest Cake and also the Pressure Cooker Black Forest Cake with dark chocolate only. In a bowl, whip the cream with confectioner’s sugar and vanilla using an electric mixer set on medium-high speed. In the greased and flour-dusted cake mould now pour over the entire batter and tap the mould against the surface so that the batter sets in evenly. Black Forest House is a bakery specializing in fresh, quality cakes and pastries at reasonable prices. Then drizzle or brush syrup generously on the top. In a bowl, mix together the hot water, sugar and vanilla until the sugar is dissolved. Now spread sugar syrup all over the cake slices using a spoon or brush.

Ex Tax: Ksh2,000.00, Ksh3,000.00 Now place cake slice #1 on a rotating base, and add a generous dollop of the whipped cream over it and spread evenly by rotating the base.